This five-day programme identifies key area of essential practice and leadership behaviours that can and do have an impact on student achievement.
It is specifically aimed at providing the knowledge, skills and understanding needed to improve student achievement.
SuLSA participants will develop and build on the behaviours of successful subject leadership including:
- Selecting and implementing the most appropriate subject syllabus and planning the curriculum.
- Ensuring quality of classroom practice
- Accurately tracking student progress
- Creating and delivering a plan
- Successful line management.
If you are interested in being part of the next cohort, ask your line manager for a recommendation and contact email@example.com.