Aspirant BAME Leadership Programme
The ‘Inclusive Leadership programme’ is a leadership development programme for black, Asian and minority ethnic (BAME) teachers, designed to equip participants with the confidence, skills, knowledge and support needed to make a successful application for promotion. Building upon the success of the 2018-19 pilot, this programme aims to sustainably improve BAME representation within school leadership teams. Participants will benefit from regional networking events, six face-to-face inspirational workshops, two personal coaching sessions and an opportunity to shadow a senior leader in another school.
Who is it for?
Black, Asian and minority ethnic (BAME) teachers who currently have a leadership responsibility and the support of their head teacher to undertake the programme.
- Enhanced leadership skills and competencies
- Enhanced understanding of leadership strengths and limitations
- Increased confidence and readiness to apply for a senior leadership role
- Development of a meaningful and impactful professional network
Aspirant Middle Leadership Programme
The Aspirant Middle Leader Programme is a set of interactive sessions carefully tailored to coach individuals moving into middle leadership roles. Senior leaders work with individuals to design mini-projects which will develop and showcase their skillset as a middle leader.
Who is it for?
All aspirant middle leaders.
- Improved awareness of leadership strengths and areas for development and access to bespoke support to build on both
- Understanding of what effective middle leadership looks like in practice
- Application of learning to leadership project