General Subject knowledge and resources
1.A range of opportunities available from FutureLearn which includes in depth Maths subject knowledge and Asian teaching methods.
2.Weekly CPD downloads in a 'bitesize' format, including a GCSE Maths masterclass from Teachwire
4. Jo Morgan's blog packed full of interesting resource ideas is here resourceaholic
5. For developing understanding of 'mastery', I would recommend the CPD materials from the NCETM and also working through the excellent home learning resources released recently for Years 7 and 8 by White Rose Maths and Mathematics Mastery
6. Online CPD from the NCETM available by signing up here
7. For developing your A level teaching skills to run alongside the Dr Frost powerpoints, there are comprehensive booklets of questions recently uploaded to TES :
Pure Maths Year 1, Applied Maths Year 1, Pure Maths Year 2, Applied Maths Year 2, Core Pure Maths 1,Core Pure Maths 2
8. The courses from AMSP include units on preparing students for STEP or MAT as well as developing the way in which we support students to reach A* grades at A level ... plus GCSE problem solving and many more.
9. Further A level Maths and Further Maths resources have also been made available by MEI
Doing some Maths
10. If you want to spend time 'just' tackling some Maths, you could look at the huge range of problems from nrich , some of the puzzles from the ATM or some of the GCSE multiple choice quizzes on the Diagnostic Questions website.
Ideas for Improving home learning for students
11. If you are interested in finding out more about effective home learning there are lots of great discussions taking place online including examples from Ollie Lovell, Doug Lemov and, of course, Craig Barton