Atlas Teaching School is very proud to offer an array of training opportunities specifically tailored to the needs of our primary colleagues.
From data analysis to teaching and learning; curriculum development to leadership and management, Atlas offers professional learning for every stage of career development.
As we embark upon the 2020 –21 academic year our primary schools are poised to build on our solid outcomes with the support of Atlas and these professional development opportunities.
Early Years Conference
Atlas Teaching School is pleased to partner with inspiring and EYFS professionals from South East London to provide a day of focussed Early Years workshops. EYFS professionals are always planning for children’s success. Atlas will support all EYFS professionals in planning stretch and challenge in outdoor learning experiences using assessment tools effectively; the latest exam research to provide all children with outstanding education.
Who is it for?
For all EYFS Professionals
- Deepen understanding of EYFS practice
- Gain practical ideas and build resources
- Collaborate and connect with other professional EYFS colleagues
Primary Creative Teacher Programme (Primary CTP)
This is a tailored Primary version of our Creative Teacher Programme, which is a highly effective course designed by experienced and successful school leaders. It is delivered by expert teachers and SLEs from Atlas Teaching School Alliance and includes collaborative workshops, reflective practice and observation of outstanding primary practitioners.
Who is it for?
This programme is open to all primary teachers who want to learn how to deliver consistently good lessons matching theory with application.
- Coaching to deepen teachers’ understanding of outstanding classroom practice
- Structured opportunities to reflect on teaching approaches and their impact
- Opportunities to observe outstanding practitioners across all key stages
- Formative feedback from lesson observations
Primary Outstanding Teacher Programme (Primary OTP)
This is a tailored version of our Outstanding Teacher Programme for primary colleagues, which aims to provide teachers with the ability to demonstrate higher level understanding of teaching and improve learning for their pupils. Teachers will gain the skills to coach colleagues and pupils in their own school and in other schools to raise performance levels while creating a proactive school culture where the quality of teaching and learning is openly observed, discussed, challenged and enhanced. This course is designed with further leadership and career progression in mind.
Who is it for?
Good and outstanding Primary practitioners.
After completing the course, teachers will be able to:
- Demonstrate higher level understanding of teaching and improve learning for their pupils
- Coach colleagues in their own school and in other schools to raise performance and attainment
- Create a proactive school culture where the quality of teaching and learning is observed, discussed, challenged and enhanced
- Reflect on opportunities for further leadership and career progression and gain increased job satisfaction